PIPISTREL ALPHA TRAINER AIRPLANE:
Safe. Simple. Easy to fly. Quiet. Eco-Friendly. Economic. FUN!
2013 Model. About 230 hours total time. 80 HP Rotax 912 engine.
Delivered with fresh Annual Inspection.
- Safe (equipped with ballistic parachute!)
* Quiet (less than 67 decibels. Can't hear it at 500 ft!).
* Frugal: 3 +/- gal/hour on Unleaded or 100LL fuel!
* 108 kts cruise
* 1000 fpm climb
* 18000 ft ceiling
* 17:1 glide ratio! (enjoys a glider's DNA!)
* 37 kts landings (you can probably outrun it with headwind!)
* Comm: ICOM IC A210
* Transponder: Garmin GTX 327 Mode C
* GPS: Garmin Aera 560 (worth $1700, included in price)
* iPAD mini! touchscreen MAPS, VORs, Foreflight, & more.
* Stratus 2 (weather, traffic, gps, etc) integrates with iPAD/foreflight.
* Lighting: 2.5 times brighter than FAA standards
* Large Instrument Panel
* Steerable nose wheel
* Adjustable headrests
* In-flight adjustable pedals
* Two seater. side-by-side
* VERY Low Operating Cost.
- You can expect low insurance rates.
(Note: Had a slight undercarriage area repair)
Many extras INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
Stratus 2 (traffic, gps, PFD, etc.)
Garmin 560 GPS (XM, auto, etc.)
iPad mini (PFD, Maps, Foreflight, VOR, etc.)
brake pads, tyre, etc.
QUESTION? MORE INFORMATION?
Call +1 (310) 693-2048
or write: firstname.lastname@example.org